- Citation Management Tool - RefWorks
- E-Journals Search
- Trial Online Resources
- More E-Resources
- Borrowing Services
- Reference Services
- Orientation & User Training
- Article Supply Service
- Wireless Internet Access
- Remote Access
- Users with Disabilities
- Recommend a Library Material
- Mobile Library
- Recomend a Book / Textbook
- E-Theses Submission Form
- Photocopying Permission Form for Thesis
- Journal Stacks Request Form
- Book Stacks Request Form
- Article Request Form (METU)
- Article Request Form (Others)
- Recommend a E- Journal/Database
- Move a Book from Main Library to Reserve
- ILL Book Request Form
- Evaluation Form for Trial Databases
The Library selects and accepts donated materials (books, periodicals, CD-ROMs, etc.) in the line with the collection development policy. Our policy of collection development is determined in accordance with the educational, teaching and research needs of our university.
“Book Donation Form” is filled by the donor wishing to donate library material to the Library accordingly to the Library initiative that this material could be returned or donated to the other universities or schools.
Material appropriate for the Library collection is added to the collection, listed and a letter of acknowledgement is sent in the name of the University to the person or the organization making the donation.
Material not included to the collection is returned to the donor or the material could be donated to the other universities or schools by the approval of the donor with the discretion of the Library.