- Citation Management Tool - RefWorks
- E-Journals Search
- Trial Online Resources
- More E-Resources
- Borrowing Services
- Reference Services
- Orientation & User Training
- Article Supply Service
- Wireless Internet Access
- Remote Access
- Users with Disabilities
- Recommend a Library Material
- Mobile Library
- Recomend a Book / Textbook
- E-Theses Submission Form
- Photocopying Permission Form for Thesis
- Journal Stacks Request Form
- Book Stacks Request Form
- Article Request Form (METU)
- Article Request Form (Others)
- Recommend a E- Journal/Database
- Move a Book from Main Library to Reserve
- ILL Book Request Form
- Evaluation Form for Trial Databases
METU Library holds nearly 445.000 printed and 100.000 electronic books in its collection.
The printed library materials are classified according to the Library of Congress Classification System and are offered to usage on the open shelve system.
In this system, disciplines are split into classes as main divisions and subdivisions. Alphabetical symbols refer to broad classes and numerical sequence refers to subdivisions.
Both print and electronic books in library collection can be accessed by searching the library catalog, OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog). Information in "Location", "Call No.", and "Status" fields should be noted for locating the print material, easily.
The “Location” field gives information about the collection the material takes place. “Call No.” indicates the place of the material on the shelf. “Status” gives information about the usability of the material.
Distribution of the Book Collection