- Citation Management Tool - RefWorks
- E-Journals Search
- Trial Online Resources
- More E-Resources
- Borrowing Services
- Reference Services
- Orientation & User Training
- Article Supply Service
- Wireless Internet Access
- Remote Access
- Users with Disabilities
- Recommend a Library Material
- Mobile Library
- Recomend a Book / Textbook
- E-Theses Submission Form
- Photocopying Permission Form for Thesis
- Journal Stacks Request Form
- Book Stacks Request Form
- Article Request Form (METU)
- Article Request Form (Others)
- Recommend a E- Journal/Database
- Move a Book from Main Library to Reserve
- ILL Book Request Form
- Evaluation Form for Trial Databases
Home >> Collections >> Audio Visual Materials Collection
Library collection contains audio-visual materials, such as videocassettes, DVDs and CD-ROMs. These items may not be checked out.
The Library has 2 halls with audio-visual hardware. Solmaz İzdemir Hall has 90 users capacity. There are TV, video, Divx player, slide machine and overhead projector in this room. This hall may be reserved by academic staff for the educational activities and by the students for student teams activities.
Appointments for using audio-visual halls in the Library may be made by calling (+90.312)2102792.
Audio-visual halls are only available during the Library’s working hours.