- Citation Management Tool - RefWorks
- E-Journals Search
- Trial Online Resources
- More E-Resources
- Borrowing Services
- Reference Services
- Orientation & User Training
- Article Supply Service
- Wireless Internet Access
- Remote Access
- Users with Disabilities
- Recommend a Library Material
- Mobile Library
- Recomend a Book / Textbook
- E-Theses Submission Form
- Photocopying Permission Form for Thesis
- Journal Stacks Request Form
- Book Stacks Request Form
- Article Request Form (METU)
- Article Request Form (Others)
- Recommend a E- Journal/Database
- Move a Book from Main Library to Reserve
- ILL Book Request Form
- Evaluation Form for Trial Databases
Photocopying and printout services are available in the Library. Photocopy office is located at the entrance. Prices: black and white photocopy 6 Kr/page, colored photocopy 50 Kr/page; scan 6 Kr/page; black and white print-out 6 Kr/page, colored print-out 50 Kr/page; black and white print out to acetate 35 Kr/page, colored print out to acetate 1 TL.
The photocopy office is open in the library hours.
Printed materials are located under the 1988 Copyright Act. However, it is permitted to make a single copy for research and private study only. These must not exceed one article from a periodical or one chapter (or extracts amounting to 10%) of a book.
Theses and dissertations are also subject to the copyright restrictions which are set out on the copyright declaration bound into each one.
Audiovisual materials and CDs cannot be copied due to copyright restrictions.